Microsoft Office Specialist Certification: Microsoft PowerPoint 2016
Exam 77-729: PowerPoint 2016: Core Presentation Design and Delivery Skills
Successful candidates will have a fundamental understanding of the PowerPoint environment and demonstrate the correct application of PowerPoint 2016. Candidates create, edit, and enhance presentations and slide shows. Presentation examples include professional-grade sales presentations, employee training, instructional materials, and kiosk slide shows.
Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) 2016 certification exams introduce a new performance-based format for improved testing of a candidate’s knowledge, skills, and abilities using the MOS 2016 programs:
- MOS 2016 exam task instructions generally do not include the command name, as in previous versions. For example, function names are avoided and are replaced with descriptors. This means candidates must understand the purpose and common usage of the program functionality in order to successfully complete the tasks in each of the projects.
- The MOS 2016 exam format incorporates multiple projects.
- Create and manage presentations (30-35%)
- Insert and format text, shapes, and images (20-25%)
- Insert tables, charts, SmartArt, and media (20-25%)
- Apply transitions and animations (10-15%)
- Manage multiple presentations (5-10%)
Value of Microsoft certification
Microsoft certification gives students and workforce candidates the power to chart their own course, fulfill their ambition, and realize their potential. See the statistics that validate that these certifications give you the tools to build a brighter future and prepare yourself for a successful career.