E-Business Technologies by Jason Joseph
This course introduces student to the concept of Electronic Business (E-Business), retailing in E-Business, Internet Consumers and Market Research. It also explores new ways of doing business within the world including approaches to advertisement in E-Business, the E-Business for Service Industries, Business-to-Business (B2B) practices, E-Commerce Strategy and Implementation, Electronic Payment Systems, Applications and Infrastructure for E-Business, Global Issues, and Electronic Government.
- Explain key Electronic Business concepts such as, terms, benefits and limitations
- Analyze and compare the processes of retailing in E-Business
- Evaluate different Consumers and Market Research to determine how e-business has impacted society.
- Discuss the role, types and functions of advertisement in E-Business.
- Describe types of E-Business that exist in Service Industries
- Create and implement an E-Business strategy, and electronic payment systems.
- Describe different applications and infrastructure for E-Business and Electronic Government